Apr 14, 2007

God Bless the USA by Lee Greenwood

Greetings from Utah! No, I didn't misspell Texas. :-) Kyr & I are here in Utah, visiting my family. This is another phase of our dastardly plan to distract ourselves from how much we miss Rob. Er...I guess it's not really "dastardly" so just use your pencils and cross that word out. (No, I will not reimburse you for damage to your monitor, silly.)
Before I tell you the rest of the story, I do have to mention that I fear our plan has backfired. You see, at home, we spent most of our day without Rob because he was at work so we were used to him being gone some. Here in Utah, though, we're not used to it. We've never been here without him so we really notice he's gone. Oh well. We're having a delightful visit so it's all ok. I'll tell about the visit more next time but this entry's about the trip here. The title will even make sense by the end.
---It's been almost a week since I started this entry so I'll just post it and then finish it in the new one so it's all accurately dated and such. :-)

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Looking forward to your whole entry! I didn't know you went to Utah. That could be why no one was at your house when I went over. Oh, was that why you wanted me to feed your animals, pick up your mail, use both of you cars, and...that's about it? I thought you were just being lazy. That makes so much more sense. Glad you had fun and yay! Bob'll be home soon!

Margie the Pickle Princess said...

I feel a real lack of substance after reading that post. Also, a lack of closure. Sad really.