Jul 4, 2007

Edited DVDs

So, we were totally bummed out when companies like Clean Films and editedfilms.com were forced to close down not too long ago. I personally am a huge fan of movies and really enjoy watching them. However I am not a fan of the language, guts, and sleaze found in so many movies and really enjoyed having this editing option, especially since TV edits are less and less effective. Imagine my happiness today when my sistah, Terri, emailed me that she'd found somewhere you can still by edited movies. I am so excited. I thought I'd share in case any one else is interested. If anyone is offended by this, talk to someone else. :-)
Edited Movies for Sale (No Rentals)
Hope some of you enjoy and let me know if you find any particularly fun movies.

4 comments:

Me said...

Hey - this looks like my template. You have good taste.

Charisse said...

Hey...I loaded up your site and thought I was in Leslie's site...then realised that "I must have missed heaps of new entries at Leslie's site because it all looks a little different but the same"....hehe..I am so silly...it has all your headings...just the template is the same.
Is this a legal site where you buy DVD's that are edited?
Love Charisse
(The Australian)

J D C and N said...

I am totally all about the clean movies too! Have you ever heard of the Clearplay dvd player? It's another option. Their web address is http://www.clearplay.com/ and it is a dvd player that you get that has the edits programed into it and you get a subscription each year to get the new edits. A cool idea...we've been thinking about it.

Charisse said...

Hey! I wrote an entry in my journal about the silly things that happened while I was in hospital and some extra funny stories and thought you may appreciate them if you want to take a look...may be I should call them amusing...well I giggled through them...hope you are well.
Love Charisse