The only downside to this is that I have been sick all week and woke up this morning feeling worse than I had in a couple of days. I knew I couldn't miss today and luckily made it through fine, although I did run away home as soon as it was over. I look forward to getting better soon, especially since Ani is back in town for some further visiting.
I've been enjoying a seriously prolific crochet period as of late. I was in the mood to do some serious crocheting and found some fun things to work on. Shortly after that, Terri mentioned that an FA family was having a fundraiser to help finance their daughter's upcoming bone-marrow transplant. I was able to send several things (dishcloth sets, crochet dresses & sweaters) that raised almost $150. Yay! I've got another family's fundraiser coming up soon that I'm sending some things to as well. I'm making a bigger collection for the FA Research Fund fundraiser in February. It's fun to be able to help out with things like this by doing something I enjoy so much. Here's a few pictures of some of the things I sent to the first one.

I'll write some more soon since there are some other fun things to update on that I don't have enough brain power for now. :-)
2 comments:
Wow, nice work. Cool talent you have.
Oh, yeah, our Primary Presentation was today, also. One of the highlights (which I missed) was when one of the littlest girls started to take off her dress! The music conductor told me about it afterward.
Your little outfits are SO CUTE!! I'm so glad they raised so much money. I hope your hands can withstand your driveness to make so many things.
The primary program did really well. Good job on putting it together!!
Post a Comment