Feb 15, 2008

Only 14 more weeks & yes, it comes in a stick!!

**Only 14 more weeks...
Until the new Indiana Jones movie makes it appearance in a theatre near you. I'm so excited. They've finally released a trailer that I found to be quite entertaining. Go check it out here. We're hoping for a midnight showing. Anyone? Anyone?
**Yes, it comes in a stick!!
Well, we've spent a fair amount considering what our next family car purchase will be. We've been pretty set on a newer Honda Odyssey because we like our old one so much and so many friends & family love theirs. The only thing is that I do really love driving a vehicle with a manual transmission but I want a vehicle that seats at least 6. The seating was definitely the more important thing but still, I could wish. Well, Rob found me my perfect answer today: Click here for my perfect answer. Now, we no longer believe in buying brand new cars but fortunately, by the time we have the money saved for this, we should have enough years behind us to have some good choices. I am so excited!!
Oh, and I have such a sweet husband. When I came out into my living room yesterday morning, there was a folded up piece of parchment-looking cardstock, wrapped with twine & sealed with wax (from my scented candle). The parchment contained a very sweet & touching letter of a romantical nature from my sweet boy. I am always in love with him but I'm extra in love with him this week...month...year. It's so nice to be married to someone you can like so much, as well as be madly in love with...plus he has a cute bum. ;-) I hope everyone had a great V-Day!

7 comments:

Teresa said...

So just a little while ago I read this on google reader? Did it show up? Anyway, way cool video clip of the new movie!! I'm so excited! I know Tyler will be SO excited too.

Awesome choice for a van/car thingy. It looks really neat. It'll be fun to see what you get. That's especially fun that it comes in a stick (though I love them, I wouldn't want a stick with little kids...too hard sometimes to drive and feed them and shift all at once!).

I love the birth center and can't stop thinking about it.

Love you!

Teresa said...

By the way, my first sentence, I wasn't asking if I had read it on Google Reader. I was stating that I had. Apparently I am a future planner because at the end of my first sentence I was thinking about the end of my second sentence and accidentally punctuated it wrong on the first. Just had to explain because I know you were worried...

mahina said...

i didn't know they were doing another indiana jones movie! i am so excited!! awesome trailer!

Becca said...

I didn't realize Indiana Jones was coming out so soon. One of dan's co-workers (in Utah) has a friend who is made all the hats for the movie. He had to make like 26 hats for Harrison Ford. Anyway, that's not important. :-)
That's a sweet vehicle. I hope you able to get it!!
Yes, Robby is very nice! Little notes are always nice to get!

Doug and Jami said...

We can't wait until the movie comes out! Thanks for sharing that trailer. Have you been on the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland? It is SOOOOOOOOOO fun!

Charisse said...

Hehe...good to see you are excited about the new movie! And a new car! Very nice...I must admit I like manuals as well.
Love Charisse

Charisse said...

Just stopping by to see if there were any updates!
Love Charisse