Blogging: Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few. ~despair.com
Mar 10, 2008
I really like Gmail
I saw an interesting link on my Gmail and decided to check it out. For those of you who have Gmail, you may find this of interest as well. Check it out here. It basically tells you the different ways you can vary your email address that will still get your mail delivered to you while making it a very easy thing to filter it. Like many people, I maintain a separate email address as my junk mail address. With this ability to vary your email address on the same account, this isn't needed. It can also be used to help make sure you notice important emails from your bank or close friends, etc. Just thought ya'll might find it interesting. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! That's fancy!! Thanks for the info. I'll have to read up on it.
I thought everyone had gmail by now. Those other services are just for spam... and now we don't even need them for that.
Post a Comment