1. What's your full name? Davida Suzannah Elieson, but as you know, I go by Siouxsie (although I grew up spelling it "Suzie")
2. What are you most afraid of? Open water and huge things looming over me
3. What was the last movie that you saw in a theater? Ironman with Indy IV coming on Monday
4. Place of birth -Holloman Air Force Base, New Mexico
5. Favorite food - Right now it's probably homemade soft tacos & sweet chili brown-rice chips from Costco
6. What's your natural hair color - Dark ash blonde.
6. What's your natural hair color - Dark ash blonde.
7. Ever been to Alaska? No but it's definitely a place I'd really like to go.
8. Ever been toilet paper rolling? Oh yes. I've been forking too.
9. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes
10. Been in a car accident? Yes, but fortunately they were mostly minor
11. Croutons or bacon bits? Yes, have some!
12. Favorite day of the week - Any day Rob's home
13. Favorite restaurant - Japanese hibachi places
14. Favorite Flower -wisteria among many others
15. Favorite sport to watch - Figure skating, gymnastics, timbersports, curling
16. Favorite drink on a hot summer day - big glass of icy water
17. Favorite ice cream - anything with pralines
18. Disney or Warner Brothers -Star Wars
19. Ever been on a ship-Boat, yes; ship, no.
20. What color is your bedroom -Brown
21. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Nevah!!
22. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail - Gatworld.net.
23. What do you do when you are bored - Right now, it's cross stitching.
24. Bedtime ? 2am
25. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest? I didn't forward the email.
26. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? Didn't send it to anyone so I have no answer...
27. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses? It's always interesting to read what people say, I think.
28. Favorite TV show- So You Think You Can Dance, Numb3rs, Pushing Daisies, Chuck, Stargate Atlantis
29. Last person you went to dinner with - Rob, Kyrie, Lauralyn & her 5 kids
30. Who do you think will be President? McCain
31. What are your favorite colors? Loden, Chocolate Brown.
32. How many tattoos do you have? None.
33. How many pets do you have -2 boy ferrets, 3 girl chinchillas, 1 girl hedgehog who doesn't like us
34. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Chicken.
35. What do you want to do before you die? Finish my life.
36. Have you ever been to Hawaii? Lived there for 4 years.
37. Have you been to countries outside the US? Australia, lived there too.
38. What's the last book you read? The Mallorean series by David Eddings (again)
39. I LOVE LIFE, DO YOU? Yes.
6 comments:
You read that David Eddings series again!
Glad to see that you haven't disappeared from blogging! :-)
I definitely share you choice of icre cream....but you should know that already. I think you're the one that got me addicted to the ice cream.
Your favorite color is chocolate brown, and that's my favorite color to eat. Hmmmmm.
ah yes! To finally hear from you again! I have updated my blog with my birthday photos! Where have you been my dear?
Love Charisse
I'm going to have to try those chips from Costco.
Will you post some pics of things you are cross-stitching? I don't have the patience for it, but I'm always so impressed with what other people do.
You lived in Australia???? WOW!
How is life? Any updates coming soon?
Love Charisse
Hi there! It's been awhile! I was trying to update my link list and had some issues, but I am back up and running! I am so jealous that you lived in Hawaii....it's one of my favorite places!
Post a Comment