It is I, Kyrie, spawn of my mother, Siouxsie, and my father, Robert.
Yep, that’s me. Aren’t I so lovable? That’s what they tell me!**cackle cackle**
Well, today is my parent’s anniversary, so I decided to be deviously adorable and loving and hack into my mom’s blogger account, and post a heartfelt and touching post for them.
Haha! I mean, we’ll see how that works out.
Be ye warned, though. It is 7:00 AM, I may not be speaking in intelligible words or speech patterns, but I’ll try my best :)
So, today is their 17th anniversary. Oh yes, 17.
My first idea (last night) was to write 17 reasons why I love my parents or something nice and gushy like that, but I didn’t have time to think of more then 4 reasons, because I was really tired when I actually got to bed, so I’ll just post some other cute stuff. Umm… Er… Uh… PICTURES!
That’s right. That REALLY cute little baby is ME! And there’s my favorite mommy in the entire galaxy and all surrounding little tiddly bits. I really love this picture of us because, first of all, I look so cute! And, also, my mom and I look really sweet together, eh? She definitely raised me exactly how I want to raise my kids (ignore the picture I posted at the beginning… it might be too accurate). One of the things I love about my mummy, is the fact that she made the choice to homeschool me, but more that she stays home with me, alllllllllllllll day. That has to take a lot of gumption (I love that word, and I finally found a place that I could use it!). Actually, I know what that takes. LOVE! I know my mummy loves me, and I want her to know that I know, and hope SHE knows that I love her like she knows that I know that SHE loves me.
Woo, that was fun to type!
Once again, cute baby= ME! So there I am with my beloved daddy, wondering whether or not I should devour his finger. One of the things I love about my dad is that he is really good at listening to my random, never-ending ramblings. My mom rambles on and on too. It’s part of our DNA. But my daddy is ‘molto bene’* at listening.
Oh. My. Cow. (my best friend’s little 4-year old brother said this once. Haha!) This is the ONLY recent family picture I could find, and I look like a zombie. Joy.
Anyway, in closing I’d like to say that families are awesome, and that I love my parents to DEATH (bwahaha!), and that they better know that I love them (or else…)
Hopefully all y’all will hear from me soon. If not, it’s because I’ve been grounded up in the attic for hacking into my mummy’s account (not that hard quite truthfully. Opened her Windows Live Writer, and began writing!)
I like blogging. This was fun. Maybe I’ll have a chance to do it again someday
BWAHAHAHAHA!
Kyrie
*: For those of you who haven’t the foggiest what ‘molto bene’ means, it means ‘very good’ in Italian. The Doctor on Doctor Who says it all the time, so thats how i know. I don’t know much about the knowledge of the general public, seeing as I’m one of them homeschooled hermits.
9 comments:
SURPRISE!!!! Kyrie- that was very sweet. Your mom and dad are lucky to have a kid like you. Love you, Erica
That was most awesome! Well done my homeschooled padawan. So, you're saying that after 17 years the most important accomplishment is you? Hehe. That is a pretty amazing accomplishment.
You should hack into her account more often.
Happy Anniversary!! Love you guys.
What a sweet girlie you have raised! So cute! Happy 17th!
Well, it's STILL your anniversary here in Utah, so Happy Anniversary! What a sweet daughter! :)
Oops, BTW it's Leslie (Kim's sister :) Sorry, no blogger account or pic.
Cute post- Happy Anniversary a little late!
Way to go, Kyrie. I hope your parents had a very happy anniversary.
Haha! Kyrie, that was a great post. Hehe...I smiled and giggled throughout that post. You said some beautiful things about your parents. Happy 17th Anniversary guys! You have a wonderful, strange, daughter.....hehe
Love Charisse
That was awesome, Kyrie. Happy Anniversary.
Post a Comment