Nov 28, 2009

What a fun holiday

So we had a really fun Thanksgiving with much of Rob’s family in attendance. A good time was had by all, especially when the pies & whipped cream came out. :-)

The day after, Kyrie & I joined our best friends (who luckily are mother & daughter) at Joann’s Black Friday sale. I did buy more flannel  but a lot of it was solids to go with my prints from last year’s flannel jackpot. So fun.

When I dropped off our fellow shoppers, Kyrie stayed to spend the day over there. When Rob & I went to pick her up that night, we found out Lauralyn had done their Christmas-card pictures. Kyrie had been invited in on a few and they came out so cute, I just had to share them. I should add that I share them with an underlying lament of where on earth did my baby go? And how did this big person get there? And isn’t she still cute? That last bit wasn’t a lament so much. :-)

One of these crazy people is not like the others. One of these crazy people doesn’t belong.  Can you tell me which crazy person is not like the others, before I finish this blog? :-)

IMG_2582

This was supposed to look like her running. I think it looks more like she’s trying to be inconspicuous by posing as a statue.

IMG_2659   This is one fun bunch of girls. I sure am thankful to her sisters-from-another-mother for all the happiness they bring into our lives. (Oh, and Isaac too!)IMG_2658

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Kyrie is looking so dang grown up! Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving:0)

Kim said...

What cute pictures! She just fits right in there, huh! I love that she has lots of girls (and a little boy) to hang out with.