Jun 15, 2010

Fun Visit & an Upcoming New Adventure

So Leslie’s family came for a visit last Thursday and stayed until this morning. It was an especially fun visit. Those kiddos of her are just a hoot, all so funny and quirky in their own ways. I love that they can come see us. I didn’t really get that many pictures but thought I’d share a few.

 IMG_3826 IMG_3832 IMG_3840 IMG_3841 IMG_3846 IMG_3847

IMG_3849

Leslie got a little enthusiastic while rocking Tabitha with some “interesting” results. :-) Actually she was fine until Tabitha threw herself back and knocked Leslie’s momentum over the tipping point…literally.

IMG_0043

As to our upcoming new adventure, after Rob’s family reunion in July, we’ll be joined by…

RiverSongHeadRiverSongFull  River Song (another Doctor Who-related naming). She’s the same breed as Tennant (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel) and is coming from the Tulsa, OK, shelter system just like Tennant. She’s 3-1/2 years old and at the top of the weight range (19 lbs) vs. Tennant’s 13 lbs so that’ll be fun. Now even more people will think Tennant’s a girl since he’ll be the small one. Poor little dog…poor girly, girly dog.

2 comments:

Lauralyn said...

You're getting another dog???? Isn't the one enough work...and puke...and poop? Seriously, she's adorable. I love her name. :)

Lauralyn

Rebecca Rose said...

Whoa! Those kids are getting so BIG! It took me a couple seconds to figure out who Tabitha was because she's looking so much older than the last pictures I saw. Clearly Leslie needs to be posting more pictures! :)

That's fun that you're getting another dog.