Jul 24, 2010

Paper Dolls

At the end of June, I put together a little craft project to do with Terri’s kids. It came out so cute, I had to share. We made paper dolls from pieces I cut out with my die-cut machine. Emma & Tyler picked out the paper they wanted the clothes made from and what hair they wanted. The whole thing went a little too slow for Violet to enjoy. I’ll have to improve on that whenever we get to do it again.

Here are Emma’s:

IMG_0105

She drew in the faces herself. I thought she did awesome.

2010-06 June

Then Emma realized she wasn’t quite done with them and added some coloring that made it look finished off. She was quite intent about getting a good end result and she sure got it. Emma said that the pink-haired one is Terri and the other is herself. Terri then admitted she would really like that outfit.2010-06 June2

I know Tyler’s photo is a touch blurry but he doesn’t hold quite still enough for the Iphone camera. I love the smile, though. His paper dolls are Daddy Tyler and himself.

IMG_0113

  I just love the faces he drew on here. So awesome.2010-06 June1

Then, this is Violet’s ones. She helped glue them together a bit but mostly played with them after. She was still SO cute!

IMG_0110

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Super cute paper dolls. Looks like fun.

Kim said...

These dolls are darling!!