Feb 13, 2013

Christmas Past

So I am a terrible blogger. I’m going to stop trying to “do better” because then I do way worse. I will now finally post about Christmas.

We had a fun Christmas Eve, opening presents. Kyr got her geek on with many a Doctor Who item.

IMG_2665

And here she is opening her special present from Dad.

IMG_2745

She’s gotten to take it out for a spin a couple of times since then and had a lot of fun. She’s quite the shot; I guess she really does take after her mom.

We spent Christmas Day with Rob’s family. We always have so much fun with them. We have especially enjoyed seeing how much the excitement levels go up as we’ve added more and more adorable children to the gaggle. They are all a hoot. Here are Christian & Meggan’s twins, our newest additions, Polaris & Lorna:

               IMG_2873IMG_2825

The other children are very fast so they mostly show up as blurs in my pictures. However, I did get this cute shot of Lex (R), Lorna on Grandma’s lap, and Morgan sitting on Daddy Matt’s lap.

IMG_3016

We were very surprised to see it starting to snow just a bit…and then a bit more…and then quite a bit more…and then like a real amount of snow. It was quite the surprise. We had lots of fun driving home in it. It only added about 30-40 minutes to our 90 minutes drive. Ick. It was so worth it, though. We had a wonderful day and really enjoyed our time with family.

1 comment:

Lys said...

Lovin' that TARDIS blanket! I just hope I get to see the new season this year now that we ditched DirecTV. I haven't looked at Amazon to see how recent they go, especially with the free viewing on Amazon Prime.

-Rose