Blogging: Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few. ~despair.com
Jan 13, 2008
Racing Stripes
Well, you know, Rob has always thought racing stripes look pretty cool. Apparently, this morning, my sleep-addled brain decided he could have his racing stripe...right up the back of his head. As I often do, I was going to trim the back and sides of his hair with my clippers. Leslie cuts his hair like this so we can just leave the top alone most of the time and I can trim it up easily. Of course, I usually (as in ALWAYS) put a guide on the clippers so it doesn't shave his head bald. Oops! I guess I wasn't quite awake enough to handle a power tool today. I had shaved about 6 inches up his head before I realized what I was doing. I spent at least 5 minutes sobbing and sobbing on my patient and understanding husband and apologizing over and over. (Not like he thought I meant to do that!) We did decide that he just wasn't going to be going to church today. He'll be wearing a hat to work whenever he's not in a bunny suit in the fab. Hopefully by the end of the week, it'll have grown out enough to be more subtle. I am such a dork! And, my sweet husband, thank you for your thoughtfulness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is even better seeing it finally! haha! You are one funny man, Siouxsie! haha!!!
Love you;-) Terri
Oh, I forgot to say that I really like your new background.
oh, i am so glad to know i am not alone! i did the same thing to mitch a couple years ago, only it was on the side of his head right above the sideburns. probably the worst possible spot, for the soul reason that i hat didn't cover it!
love the stripe!
Hahahahaha!!!! That is really funny esp because you did such a long strip. Your really must have not been awake! I'm glad Rob was nice about it, not that I'd expect anything less. Oh and I'm so glad you included a picture, as I was reading it, I was thinking that there had better be a picture.
Also, I was wondering, did you leave it like that or shave the rest of it?
Too funny! I've done that also but not that long of a strip.
Tyler used to pay the barber to put stripes in his hair. Although they were narrower.
Man you really did do a number on his hair! I love that you got up the whole backside of his head before realizing what you did!!! haha
Hehehehehehehehe....that is really funny! It is so big. I had a giggle when you described you crying all over your husband. Haha...and as I think about that I still have a smile on my face!
Sorry I have not checked in for a while.
Love Charisse
Post a Comment