I posted this on Facebook and realized I'd forgotten to here so here it is. I'm done!! I am so pleased with how it came out. I'm just really not always too great at getting a project done, especially a big one, so I'm just really feeling pretty smiley that it is completed. I can't wait to get it framed and hung up in my living room. I'm also thrilled that I'm totally ready to do another one; not feeling burned out at all. And now, on to the Christmas cross-stitch for Kyrie!
7 comments:
Wow, Siouxsie! I am proud of you! It is wonderful that you finished this project! It looks wonderful and if we ever come to your house again, I will look for it on your wall! Awesome!
Love Charisse
This is gorgeous. Congratulations on finishing such an amazing piece of art.
it's beautiful. congrats!
that's really beautiful and i know it takes many, many hours to finish. it will be beautiful hanging on your wall. love you, mom
Wow, that is beautiful!! I had a cross stitch of one of the Greg Olsen prints that sat on my shelf for years. A friend of mine offered to do it for me so I let her! It's beautiful and now I wish that I could take the credit for it! Way to go!
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
You are so talented!
That is most beautiful! I know I already told you that in person, though.
I was so confused when I read the other comment by Teresa. I hadn't remembered writing that. Hmmm...guess that's what happens when my mom has the same name as me. Though usually it's other people that confuse the Teresa's with each other...not supposed to be me getting myself confused with her.
Post a Comment