Feb 16, 2009

Main stitching is done!

I am so excited to announce that I have finished the main stitching on my big cross stitch project. Woohoo!! I did the last stitch about 30 minutes ago and am so excited. I have never done a project of this size before although I have finished some other good-sized ones. I have to say that this one is actually coming out way nicer than I even expected so I'm a little giddy. Woohoo, I say again! For pictures of the work in progress, you can check out http://picasaweb.google.com/siouxsie.eli/TheProject#. I'm hoping to have the backstitching done this week as well so I can begin work on the next project for Kyrie for Christmas.
I also plan to stop being such a loser about posting blog entries and do a little better with it. :-)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Melissa-Mc said...

Wow! What are the dimensions on that?

Siouxsie said...

The stitch area is 12x16. :-)

Charisse said...

It looks wonderful! Well done, Siouxsie!
Love Charisse

Tonya said...

That looks beautiful and also like it was a lot of hard work, so here's a big woo-hoo from me to you. WOO-HOO!!!