Jan 10, 2009

Here's Maude!

So, on Thursday, we go the chance to meet our brand new niece, Maude. She is the daughter of Rob's brother, Chris. It was nice to see Chris & Meggan looking well but especially nice to get to meet the newest little girl in the family. This is Niece #4 of my 4-nieces-in-5-months bonus plan. :-) She sure is a sweet little girl and we look forward to getting to know her better as time goes on.



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Becca said...

Very cute! So many new baby girls! Thanks for sharing!

Charisse said...

She is very sweet. You certainly have many nieces! Ha! I love her dummy!
Love Charisse

Jay said...

Did you hear that Ian and Nikki are having a girl, too? Muahahah! I think they're planning on naming her Charli (Nikki's family has a female naming tradition of boy names ending in i).

Melissa-Mc said...

That is a lot of sweet, cute nieces! They are blessed to have such a great aunt, uncle and cousin.

Tonya said...

What a sweetie and I am liking that name!