Mar 3, 2010

It’s…

So I’ve been really anti-social lately and that’s extended all the way to electronic communication as well. I actually went days without checking my Facebook which is a little weird. I’m not usually on it tons but check it consistently. So anyway, I decided I was going to throw up a quick post with some pictures that haven’t made it on to other things until I feel more social. ;-)

Here’s my beautiful girl on a trip to the Dallas Symphony Orchestra with her bff:

IMG_3427

Oh my goodness, but she’s CUTE!!

And here’s Tennant, enduring his Cone of Shame and looking cute doing it. Dogs are dumb but cute.

0220002058

And here’s a rare shot of one of our chinchillas outside the cage. The girls got moved into a temporary cage so we could use the hobby room as overflow sleeping quarters during Leslie’s visit with her kids last week. They’re just a little too noisy to sleep through.

downsized_0223001951

You may be asking why there is no photographic representation of such a fun visit. I’ll tell you why. I’m a loser…of camera-battery chargers. I cannot find the freakin’ charger for my camera and it finally died. I need to look some more.

Ok, so I apparently didn’t have as many photos to share as I originally thought so off I go. Hope all is well with everyone else!

4 comments:

Rebecca Rose said...

Such a loser am I. I was working on organizing my reader and realized that I didn't have this one on there yet! Just barely avoided a catastrophe.
Kyrie has a lot of hair! Fortunately it looks cute. She is looking more and more grown up. It's amazing how much she looks like a perfect mix of you and Rob. It's like the genes were split 50/50.
Cute pets. Chins are so cute!

Tonya said...

I have been really blog lame as of late too. Life just gets so crazy!!!! I have never seen a chinchilla before. Such cute big ears:0)

Chrystal said...

So, I found your blog via Jay's blog, which I found via CJ's blog. So, I clicked "follow" on yours, and it said, "follow publicly or follow anonymously?" I almost thought about being your secret stalker, but decided to come right out and let you know that I'm stalking you. :)

Kim said...

Your daughter is gorgeous. Sorry you are feeling anti-social. I go through that sometimes too.