Oct 31, 2011

Halloween

I love Thanksgiving and especially Christmas so I’m always glad to get to Halloween  because that means we’re heading into those holidays. We’ve enjoyed our Halloween/fall stuff this year and thought we’d share.

We did some pumpkin carving this year…far more than our usual one. We bought actual pumpkin carving tools and found the carving much more fun than we previously have. Looking forward to trying something more fancy next year.

IMG_1069-1IMG_1095-1

We also participated in the chili cook-off & Trunk or Treat at  church. We were lucky enough to  have almost all of Rob’s family there with us, including 2 of our 3-year-old nieces and an almost one-year-old nephew (of whom I apparently have no photos).

Maude’s dragon is roaring and trying to get us.

IMG_1084

Vee is the cutest little witch you’d want to see.IMG_1085

The Cute Cousins

IMG_1086-1

Kyrie shows you can look cute even if you survive an apocalypse of some type. Rob’s showing off the cowboy version of his evil twin identity. (He grew the goatee just for this and we dyed it black.)

IMG_1074

3 comments:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Awesome! I did not even recognize Rob!

Rebecca Rose said...

Hahaha!! Rob's costume is too funny. I love it! (Does he ever age?)
Kyrie looks way too old to be Kyrie! What's up with that?! I'm glad she survived the apocalypse and managed to do it in style!

Tonya said...

I can't believe how grown up Kyrie looks! Just gorgeous:)