Feb 12, 2012

Babies at 1 Week

So our little guinea pig babies are a week old now. It’s been years and years since we had piggy babies and boy, have I missed it. I can’t believe how cute these little guys are. It’s so funny to watch how well developed they are, looking largely like little grown ups, and then see how baby they can be with wanting to stay all together and going to sleep when you wrap them up in something.

They’ve had the fun of having a couple of friends come visit with their little kids. I’m not sure who has more fun, the moms or the kids. If anyone in the area is interested in bringing their kids to meet them, just let me know. We like to share. :-)

So here’s some more pictures and little video clips. Just know, they’re cuter in person.

IMG_1459 IMG_1411 IMG_1430 IMG_1433 IMG_1435 IMG_1437 IMG_1442 IMG_1446 IMG_1449 IMG_1450 IMG_1454 IMG_1455 IMG_1457

 

No comments: