It is time for the....VICTORY DANCE!! As some of you may know, we've been trying to focus our financial efforts on getting out of debt. We've not ever been terrible with our money but we've surely not maximized its potential by any means. Well, I'm so excited to say that Rob got his semi-annual bonus today and it was twice as much as we expected which has allowed us to knock off the first of our big debts. The student loan will breathe its last breath by Monday. It better party hard this weekend because then it will be d-e-d, dead. We also feel like it's really nice of the Lord to bless us with these fun things to inspire us to renew our efforts.
Hope everyone has a fun weekend!
2 comments:
Yay!! That's so awesome!! (Oh, and have I told you before that you are almost like a sister to me?...okay, so I told you this just a few hours earlier).
Hey! That is really good! How exciting...fair well student loan...hehe
Love Charisse
(The Australian..hehe)
Post a Comment