Jun 10, 2007

Despair.com rocks

Just as a note for any of you who have never run across this site, I would suggest a visit for a good laugh. They just added a couple of new ones for those of you haven't been for a while. It may be a little too cynical for some but, the simple truth is, it makes me laugh so hard that I don't notice how sad it all is. :-)
www.despair.com

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Those are so funny:-)

Charisse said...

alas...hello..have not looked at this site thing that you have up here yet....

BUT...wanted to tell you about my new blog!!! Crazy Teresa set it up for me.
my address: http://charissejournal.blogspot.com
I am very excited!
Bless you!
Love Charisse

Margie the Pickle Princess said...

Their new shirts are hilarious!

Charisse said...

Hey,

how's things...Isaac is a bit better now but I have caught his virus now! Annoying....Just was stopping by to see if any updates.
Love Charisse
(The Australian)