
Well, don't take me out. I have no interest in being outside in this weather but Rob did, apparently. As a "team building" activity (read: Japanese guys visiting love baseball), some of the company went out to a Rangers game tonight. Rob got their late because he picked up one of the Japanese installer guys from the airport but made it he did. He sent me a picture he took with his phone. The blue-striped shirt manly man is Rob, of course. The guy to the right is his partner, Roberto. The 2 Japanese installer guys on the left are the two Japanese installer guys. :-) It looks like the Rangers are getting stomped so I guess their mojo wasn't very helpful. Oh well.
1 comment:
Good picture. Looks like they are enjoying the game. Baseball just seems boring to me. Roberto has a cool tattoo, even if I don't really like tattoos.
Post a Comment