Aug 27, 2007

Updating PicasaWeb photos

Just wanted to let any interested parties know that I'm finally posting some of our older pictures. These are from our early days of digital-camera ownership so the quality is a little "interesting" on many of them but the pictures are still cute. The albums that are new have a ** in front of their name. Hope you enjoy. Click here to go see the photos!

2 comments:

Charisse said...

sorry I have not said "hello for so long". We have been sick. Thanks for your messages of support.
Love you,
Charisse

Felicite said...

Hey Great pics...Thanks for sharing, I'm feeling really sad
we didn't meet Kyrie until now.
What a happy, adorable baby! Oh
well,I'll just have to make up
for all that time and pinched her
cute little cheeks and give her
lots of hugs.:)) and zerberts...
ok no zerberts, she's too old for
that,right.