Blogging: Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few. ~despair.com
Jun 19, 2008
In Memory of Brody
Well, we had some sad news yesterday. For over five years now, we've enjoyed our two bouncy, happy ferret boys. Unfortunately, yesterday, Brody joined our past pets in Pet Heaven. When we got our ferrets, he was the one I picked because I love white-footed ferrets. As you can see from the pictures (one including him being modeled by our niece, Hatty), that may be what started with but he ended up a little differently colored. :-) He was quite the delightful pet to have. For quite some time he's had problems with a particular disorder ferrets can get that has to do with their insulin and such. Fortunately it never seemed to have him in pain until yesterday so his death was actually a blessing at that point. We're happy he stayed with us as long as he did. Several times, Kinder has seemed to be looking around for his buddy. Brody had become much less energetic so Kinder's not really used to playing with him anymore but they always slept snuggled up together...so sweet. We love you, Brody! Hope you're having fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh, sweet little Brody. I remember when you got your ferrets. Kyrie was so cute with them.
Wow. He sure did change colors. I didn't know they could change that much. Sorry to hear about your ferret. Do you have two now or just one?
Sorry you lost your sweet little Brody! Ever since getting Macy I can now relate to the feelings of sadness that must come when they leave.
Awww...sweet thing. I am sorry to hear about Brody. He certainly did change colour! Will you get another one now?
Love Charisse
Post a Comment