
Here's the second stop on the journey to my finished project. I didn't bother to take it out of its scroll frame for this picture so it's cutting off the top of Christ's head. They're pretty cute for sheep, eh? Rob always refers to sheep as field maggots but he was nice enough to not refer to these ones that way. :-) Onto some trees!

5 comments:
Looking Good my dear!
Love Charisse
I love all the depth in the sheep. They really do look wooly. Cool!
That's looking nice!
Soooooo cool! Wish I had the patience, talent, desire. Instead, I'll just admire you and yours!
Wow- that looks awesome! And about the last post, that sucks about the sickness and the drugs. I always say something to my doctor (well he knows now) about price since we pay for everything out of pocket. It also makes a difference where you fill it. For instance, one prescription I took to Walgreens and was going to be over $90. I said no thank you and went to Sam's Club- it was like $42. They seem to be the best priced I've found...unless it's one of those generic drugs that most places have for $4...sorry this is so ridiculously long!!!
Post a Comment