1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times: All the Star Wars ones, Pride and Prejudice (the long one), and so, so, so, so many others. I am a repeater.
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in a theatre:
Empire Strikes Back 8 times when I was a kid; Episode I as an adult.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie: Christian Bale
4. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it: Hm. Nothing is coming to mind. I saw Jay's movie that she's meant to see and kinda hated it, though.
5. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Indiana Jones and the Abominations, I mean Crystal Skulls
6. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie:
Any socialite, TOM CRUISE!!
7. Name a movie that you can quote from at will:
Princess Bride, Star Wars (all of them), Pride and Prejudice, Fifth Element (edited, of course), oh there are just so many. One of our favorite past times in our home is quoting things at each other.
8. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs: Doctor Horrible.
9. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with:
Any that I at least sort of know the lyrics to but mostly Dr Horrible.
10. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see:
Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull because it's not a horror I should have to bear in solitude but on a positive note, I would say Star Wars because what could be better?
11. Name a movie that you own: Galaxy Quest and about 500 others.
12. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops: I can't think of many but I did like Mark Wahlberg in The Italian Job.
13. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in theatre:
I saw Star Wars in a drive-in the very first time. Ah the life-changing experience in the back of VW bus. We did go to the drive-in theater a couple of times in Vegas after we were married...in a VW bus. It was fun.
14. Ever made out in a movie?
I will only say that Rob and I have very little recollection of the first time we saw Young Einstein.
15. Ever walked out of a movie:
I would have left Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull but Rob was laughing pretty hard.
16. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater:
I couldn't limit it to one. I'm totally a movie cryer...since I'm pretty much a big cry baby most times.
17. Popcorn?:
Yes please!! But no "golden flavoring"; only butter
18. How often do you go to the movies:
We definitely used to go more but now it takes a pretty big deal to make us go because I just don't enjoy paying attention to one thing only for the length of a movie. Once we get the TV we'd like to get in a couple of years, I'm not sure what it would take to get me to the theater.
19. What's the last movie you saw in the theater:
Indiana Jones and the Mindless Idiocy that Should Have Been a Great Movie. (Do you begin to sense my bitterness about the abomination that was put out in the stead of an Indiana Jones movie?)
20. What is your favorite/preferred genre of movie:
I love sci-fi, Jane Austen, fantasy and lots of other stuff.
21. What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater:
Star Wars (A New Hope)
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed:
Maybe Dark City? Oh no, wait; it's Little Miss Sunshine.
23. What is the scariest movie you've ever seen:
I don't do scary but I will take some level of creepy for an interesting story. I enjoyed Sixth Sense, The Village, Lady in the Water (hated Signs), but that's the limit of my creepy/suspense.
24. What is the funniest movie you've ever seen:
I'd probably have to go with Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie. I was pretty pregnant and we took Chris & Aaron with us. I was laughing so hard I was pretty sure I was going to have an aneurysm...or a baby.
I tag everyone silly enough to read this. :-) Merry Christmas!
7 comments:
Hahahahahahaha! You are silly. I suppose I am silly enough to read this. However, I am not sure I have time to do it at the moment with all the business! We will see.
Love Charisse
Ah, Mark Wahlberg - that was a good one! I just could not think of anyone as an answer to that question! ^_^
Yeah, I almost put Antonio Sabato Jr but I don't think he's a great actor; just a freakin' great-looking one. ;-)
Ha! How could I forget about Antonio Sabato Jr?!!!
Perhaps I'm jumping to conclusions but did you not like the most recent Indiana Jones? :-) I haven't seen it and I don't think that I will now. I haven't been especially interested in it anyway though. It made me laugh how much you commented on not liking that movie!
Yes, I did not enjoy that last Indy movie which is such a shame because I really love the other 3. And if they would have hit Shia's crotch with one more tree branch, I would have thought I was being tortured and started spilling state secrets & I don't even know any!! ;-)
And I will not even speak of the ants. [insert retching noise here]
Yep, you are a Star Wars junkie.
Wouldn't you love it if MST3K could do the last Indiana Jones movie?!?
Post a Comment