Dec 26, 2008

Cross-stitch update

So, I just thought I'd let everyone know who cares that I actually did do more on my neat cross stitch. http://picasaweb.google.com/siouxsie.eli/TheProject# is where you can see it. I was going to put this one aside to work on Kyrie's special Christmas one but after looking at the pictures, I think I'm going to leave it out for a couple more months before I start working on hers. I don't know that I can really finish it in that time frame but we'll see what happens.

4 comments:

Alyeen said...

Wow what an awesome cross stitch!! I wish I had that kind of patience!! I will be anxiously awaiting pictures of the finished project to be posted!!

Melissa-Mc said...

Beautiful. I just finished my last Christmas stocking. I will be posting about it soon.

Siouxsie said...

Can't wait to see yours, Melissa. You ought to post a picture of each one that you've done.

Charisse said...

Awesome, Siouxsie! I don't have any other word other than awesome!
Love Charisse