Feb 7, 2007

The Girls are Coming!!

Well, I'm about to get a fun experience. (I'm not being sarcastic.) Two of my darling nieces are going to come stay with us for the weekend...actually Thurs night to Monday evening. These are Leslie's 2 girls, Rea (officially Aurelia, 5yo, on the right) and Hatty (3yo, on the left).


In furtherance of her husband finding a job, Leslie is going to visit him in New Orleans where he's doing a residency of sort to finish his schooling. Unfortunately, it's currently their best job option so Leslie kind of needs to see if she's really interested in moving there. We keep telling her she isn't but she totally feels like her husband should have a job so they can eat and stuff. (Yes, yes; that one's a joke.)
Big brother, Joshua (7yo) and baby, Grant (6mo), are going to go with her.

I hope to have some funny stories for you off of this one but not the kind that would produce pictures that fill moms with horror (children covered in Desitin, furniture painted with lipstick, etc.)
Hope everyone has fun Valentine's plans in mind. I'm sure I'll come up with something good in a couple weeks. :-)

No comments: