Blogging: Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few. ~despair.com
those green things from your backyard look like tiny versions of a tomatillo. Do you know if they get bigger?
Those are great pictures, I can't believe how your little girl is not so little any more. She looks like such a teenager! I guess she will always be 8 to me. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Wow, she is not so little anymore. Ha! Great mustache!Love Charisse
Post a Comment
3 comments:
those green things from your backyard look like tiny versions of a tomatillo. Do you know if they get bigger?
Those are great pictures, I can't believe how your little girl is not so little any more. She looks like such a teenager! I guess she will always be 8 to me.
Thanks for sharing the pics.
Wow, she is not so little anymore. Ha! Great mustache!
Love Charisse
Post a Comment