Oct 10, 2008

Free Fonts!!

Since I've had a couple of people ask, I thought I'd share my favorite font site. Actually, it just has my favorite fonts. I would definitely remove the "sexy" font category so steer clear of that one, everybody. It's http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=703. On the line where you can pick how many fonts per page you want to see and that kind of thing, there is a box entitled "Custom Preview". You can type in whatever letters/numbers/words you want so you can see what it would look like. Then, each font (with a few exceptions) will show up with your whatever typed up. It really has a lot of fun ones. There are many other sites with free fonts as well; this just has a higher concentration of ones I really like than usual.

2 comments:

Whitebread said...

sweet! I will totally have to check those out! I have a question for you, every time that I attempt to go to www.sevennations.com I can get there but I can't click on anything. It's kinda weird. does it do that to you or is this just Struby's way of showing that he is jealous that I didn't ask to touch his hair? tee hee
I was just a little irked when I saw that it wasn't working and it has been like that for a little while cause I have been wanting to look at lyrics and tour dates. I love you excessive amounts!
ani

Tonya said...

Cool! I will check it out for sure. I hope it's really easy to do. Is it obvious how to make it work on your blog?