Oct 31, 2008

Many Faces of Kyr

So, a while back, I did this picture set. It's pictures of Kyrie from age 3 months to maybe 18 months. It was hard to only get it down to 9 but I was really happy with how it came out. It's hanging over our TV so I can look at it and smile when I think of my sweet little baby that's grown up into my sweet young lady.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Charisse said...

Siouxsie! I think that is really cool! You are very creative!
Love Charisse

Melissa-Mc said...

SOOOOOO cute! I love it.

Tonya said...

Awesome idea! I love black and white photos:0)

J D C and N said...

I know you put this up here a while ago but i meant to comment on how cute this is! Such a cute way display all the fun little pics of Kyrie. Very cute!