After an incredibly long labor (3 full days), a transfer to the hospital and an attempt to resolve things with Pitocin, Virginia Ragan (aka Vee) made her grand debut by c-section late last night to tired but happy parents Jay & Matt. Kyrie & I went up to meet her this morning and were so surprised to discover she wasn't only sweet but adorable as well. Ha, ha! She is a beautiful, snuggly little bundle of baby yumminess. We will share pictures in mere moments so you'll know I"m not lying this time...this time. :-)
Jay is on her way to a good recovery from the surgery which went very well. Vee is in great shape. It turned out that she has her cord around her neck quite tightly. She had put her arm above her head which kept her from coming down too much and made labor go pretty slow...good thing it turns out. Fortunately, Vee handled the labor fine all the way through. At the very end, after a few hours of Pitocin in the hospital, she was only just starting to show signs of getting worn out so she is one tough baby from one tough mommy. Matt is smitten with his little squishy so all is right with the world.
So here she is. Enjoy! G
6 comments:
Holding my screaming baby so this won't be long but SOOOO CUTE!!!!
sooooo cute! my goodness she looks just like Matt! what a sweet little lady. well done, matt and jay, well done. love you all
She is adorable. Tell Jay and Matt congratulations from us. (Since they pretty much know us by proxy through you, you can pass on the good wishes).
Lauralyn
So sweet! I am not sure who Jay is but congratulations to them and I am glad that bee-bee was and is ok!
Love Charisse
I've mostly just seen pictures of Matt and Jay (met Jay a few times, I think) but Vee definitely looks like her papa here, I think. She's very cute!! She looks very healthy! Sounds like a tiring labor!!! Congratulations Matt and Jay!
Stop. You're making me even MORE baby hungry!
Post a Comment