The rules of the game: Go to your pictures folder and take the fourth picture from the fourth file and post it.This is a fun tag because it is so quick. I was wondering if I was going to hit some weird picture of nothing (since I rarely actually delete anything) but got this bundle of uber-cute known as my daughter. She was 6-months old here.
I tag: Charisse, Terri, Becca, Leslie, Tonya, Allison, Melissa, Lauralyn and anyone else who wants to do it.
4 comments:
You seem to be implying that I should have my pictures organized into folders. :)
How fun. I'll do this, but 2 more posts are coming. Can't wait to see what will turn up.
Kyrie is SOOOO cute!
ah ha! Ok, I am tagged! I will get to this very soon.
Love Charisse
wow, talk about some killer blue eyes! just proof she was always gorgeous (and we all know it's because she looks so much like her Auntie Ani)
love you
Post a Comment