So, the other night, I got to go over to Terri's and help her put the kids down since Tyler was at a scout something or other. This means, I got to hold the littlest squishy while she put the other 2 down. Violet and I haven't had a chance to hang out like that before so it was fun. She's definitely become much, much more interactive with all the beautiful smiles and funny faces...and the laughing, too! I hadn't heard a full laugh from her before and it was dee-lightful. I truly do believe that baby giggles are all the proof we should ever need that God exists and loves us. I got a couple of shots with my camera phone of sweet Miss Violet. She is a delightful little girl and I'm so happy she's part of my niece/nephew collection.
8 comments:
she is beautiful. I'm very touched by how much you love your nieces and nephews. It's important for children to have great aunts and uncles and I can tell that you are a great one.
i agree with darilyn and one day, sioux, you may even be as good an aunt as me!
that photo makes me laugh...so cute!! and you are a great auntie:-)
That is such a beautiful picture. What character she has! I am glad you got to hang out with her for a while!
Love Charisse
I love those big eyes!
Look at those eyes! What a sweetie! This just brought a big ol' smile to my face!
I thought I already commented on this. I love the picture of Violet! She sure looks like Tyler (Sr.) in this picture, yet cuter and more girl-like...no offense to Tyler. :-) She is such a cutie!
Okay that is the funniest cutest picture ever!!
Post a Comment